Instructions for E-Posters
Instructions for the preparation of E-Posters
Deadline for uploading E-Posters: Monday, 7 June 2021
Presenters of E-Posters who have registered will receive a dedicated link to upload their E-Posters by email by Mid-May 2021.
Please submit your E-Poster as 1-page PDF file in landscape orientation. You may use a template that can be downloaded HERE.
- Language: All E-Posters should be prepared in English.
- File format: 1-page PDF format.
- e-Poster orientation: Create your document in PowerPoint Landscape Layout 16×9 and save it as a PDF file.
- Font types: Arial, Calibri, Verdana Times New Roman or Helvetica fonts are recommended.
- Font size: 11 points or larger.
- File size: Less than 5 MB.
- Hyperlinks, animated images, animations and videos are not permitted.
- QR Codes may be included.
- Images and tables: at least 200 dpi. Good picture quality is essential.
- When inserting images, photos, tables, etc., use copy-paste. Do not use embedded documents.
- Avoid overlapping objects and layers. Only the final view/status will be visible.
- When saving your PDF please do not use symbols or special characters (ie. +/@/ü) in the file name.
E-Poster abstracts will be available in the virtual platform at all times for the participants during the conference and in an online archive for one year following the conference. Viewers will be able to easily find and browse E-Posters and download the posters in PDF format when permitted by the presenter.
Instructions for the preparation of Vocal Recording for E-Poster Presentation
Presenters of abstracts accepted for E-Poster Presentation are encouraged to record and upload a 3-5 minute audio recording in an MP3 format to accompany their e-Poster.
To see the detailed instructions on how to prepare your vocal recording, please click HERE.
In case you encounter any difficulties with the format, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for uploading MP3 recording for E-Poster Presentations: Monday, 7 June 2021
By uploading your E-Poster and audio file, you agree to having it published in the official Congress publications and on the WONCA Europe 2021 website, virtual platform and society website for the duration of 3 months following the WONCA Europe 2021 Virtual Conference.
How can I secure my e-poster and presentation when it is online?
WONCA Europe 2021 Virtual Conference enforces a strict zero-tolerance for illegal copying of content presented via the virtual Conference platform (see Code of Conduct). Presenters are encouraged to indicate in their presentations content presented shall not be shared or copied.
To aid in this, a digital graphic image may be incorporated in the poster: Click below to download
Presenters may also secure a Digital Object Identifier (DoI) for their presentation by uploading it to an open data sharing repository for posters and slides.
Networking Opportunities for E-Poster Presenters
E-Poster presenters ave the option to include a URL link to their own online personal e-meeting rooms (via Zoom, GoToMeeting, WebEx, Microsoft Teams, etc.) or institutional e-meeting rooms together with their availability, where they can then meet other delegates for interaction and discussion. You can create free zoom meeting rooms here: https://zoom.us/. The presenter takes responsibility for these third-party links and the Organisers are unable to monitor them.
Messaging E-Poster presenters
Within the platform, there is a messaging service to facilitate scientific exchange. Messages can be sent by participants directly to the presenter’s email (without seeing the presenters email address) by clicking the envelope icon.