Instructions for Pre-recorded Sessions
Presenters are required to adhere to the time allotted to them. If your recording is longer than the allocated time for your talk you may be asked to re-record.
All speakers and abstract presenters who need to pre-record will be contacted in due time with guidelines on how to book a recording.
Publication Consent Form
You will receive login details to access and complete a Publication Consent Form – it is MANDATORY to complete this consent form if you would like to participate as a speaker or abstract presenter in this conference. Please complete this prior to recording your talk.
Please note that your presentation will be accessible from the virtual platform during and 3 months after the conference, to all participants of the Virtual Conference.
PowerPoint Presentation Guidelines:
- Please note that your slides must be finalised and ready on the day of your recording. No specific template is required however, make sure to follow the guidelines below.
- Please ensure that the presentation slide deck is 16:9.
- The first slide of your presentation must be your name and presentation title. The second slide should be the disclosure slide. If you have nothing to disclose, please add “No Disclosures”. You can download a template here.
- We recommend that you label all slides that include unpublished data with a title: “UNPUBLISHED DATA – DO NOT COPY OR DISTRIBUTE”.
- Please keep the top right corner of your slides, free from title, text or images, as well as the bottom right corner (to avoid being hidden by your camera and other images).
- Click here to read tips and recommendations for preparing your presentation.
During your presentation recording:
- There will be a dedicated technician assisting you during the recording of your session.
- On the day of the zoom recording session, please make sure you are ready:
- Quiet Environment: Please make sure that the room you are using is quiet (avoid disturbances such as phones ringing, dogs barking etc.) and try to ensure no one will interrupt you while you are recording.
- Neutral background: Make sure to sit in front of a neutral background (white, uniformly coloured wall, or similar, avoid bright back-light such as a window). Please do not use artificial background features.
- Presentation Open: Please have your PowerPoint presentation open on your laptop/PC.
- Join the Recording Session: At the time of your session recording, you are invited to enter the Zoom link that was sent to you, and meet a technician (virtually) who will guide you through the recording of your presentation.
Please note that your presentation will be accessible from the virtual platform during and 3 months after the conference to all participants of the Virtual Conference.
Pre-recorded with Live Q&A Session
- You will be invited to attend a technical briefing for a Pre-recorded with live Q&A Session at a later stage. Please ensure you attend one briefing.
- Following the briefing, find all relevant information here: Live / Pre-recorded with Live Q&A