Social Media Guide
Exchanging medical research and sharing novel insights is more important than ever before.
We, therefore, encourage you to share information about the Conference, and your participation in it, within your social media network – before and during the WONCA Europe 2021 Virtual Conference.
Wondering where to start? Here’s what to do!
Facebook – Here’s how:
- A step-by-step guide – click to see
- A how-to video guide – click to see
Twitter – Here’s how:
- A step-by-step guide – click to see
- А how-to video guide 1- click to see
- A how-to video guide 2- click to see
What happens on WONCA Europe’s social media channels before, during, and after the conference?
The WONCA Europe social media channels:
- Provide all the general information + deadline announcements you need as soon as these become available.
- Provide all the WONCA Europe – AND conference-related information, announcements, and deadlines keeping you in the loop of the latest developments every day – we make sure you don’t miss a thing about WONCA Europe and WONCA Europe 2021 Virtual Conference!
- Bring to your attention the latest scientific developments/journals/articles within the industry worldwide.
- Are there for you always to answer any questions regarding WONCA Europe and WONCA Europe 2021 Virtual Conference!
- Create a worldwide online community by means of gathering everybody interested in family medicine-related information!
- Gather people like YOU – we are thereby able to create and maintain this connection between yourself and your like-minded peers and colleagues from all around the world – Join us – we need you and your work to create a better world – especially true DURING the WONCA Europe 2021 Conference days – we create and maintain an all-day online conversation throughout all WONCA Europe social media channels
For these and many other reasons, you NEED to be part of WONCA Europe’ social media world!
Be sure to connect with us on:
Hashtag basics – Ours is #WoncaEU21– use it!
Stay connected and make the most out of this virtual adventure!
Make sure that you include our hashtag in your posts – then make sure you follow this hashtag in the social media’s search bars, so you get the latest developments and updates from ourselves and your colleagues attending #WoncaEU21 with you in real-time!
What is a hashtag, How to “hashtag” and why include in your social media posts?
- A hashtag or this symbol “#” as it is more commonly known has become an integral part of social media.
- A hashtag is a label for content. It helps others who are interested in a certain topic, quickly find content on that same topic.
- Hashtags make it easier for you to discover posts around specific topics.
- They’re not just for Twitter anymore, either. Hashtags are effective on other social media platforms too. (Find more details on how to use hashtags for each platform below.)
How to use hashtags effectively:
- They always start with # but they won’t work if you use spaces, punctuation, or symbols.
- Including hashtags in your posts means taking part in a conversation happening on that social media platform. And most importantly, it makes your posts visible in that conversation!
- For example, if you use #WoncaEU21 in your Twitter posts, everybody who follows that hashtag will see your recent post in their feed. You might gain some new followers this way as well – and thereby, connect with WONCA Europe-interested peers worldwide!
How to use and follow the WONCA Europe 2021 hashtag:
- #WoncaEU21– this is the official WONCA Europe 2021 Virtual Conference hashtag. Use it for all your Conference-related posts/tweets.
- Click here to see all posts using #WoncaEU21 on Facebook
- Click here to see all posts using #WoncaEU21 on Twitter
Some easy ways to share information about the Conference with your network:
- Live tweet from sessions and meetings. Be sure to mention @WoncaEurope and use the hashtag #WoncaEU21
- Share your highlights from sessions, using the #WoncaEU21 hashtag!
- Post photos and mention @WoncaEurope, and use the hashtag #WoncaEU21 on Facebook and Twitter. You can also like and share WONCA Europe 2021 posts with your audience.
- Watch and share WONCA Europe 2021 Virtual Conference YouTube videos.
Suggested ways to connect to other participants:
- All of the above steps!
- Follow us and stay active before during and after the WONCA Europe 2021 Virtual Conference on Facebook and Twitter.
The following examples are ready to be used in your social media channels! Feel free to edit these and write your own posts/tweets. Don’t forget to share pictures of your attendance from #WoncaEU21!
The marked text notes are where you must add your information.
- I will be attending the #WoncaEU21 Virtual Conference! Can’t wait to meet international colleagues from the safety of my home. Are you joining us? https://woncaeurope2021.org/
- So many exciting topics at #WoncaEU21! I look forward to discussing [insert 1 or 2 topics] with international colleagues. https://woncaeurope2021.org/
- Can’t wait to discover the latest trends in #FamilyMedicine [or insert a topic of your interest] at #WoncaEU21