WONCA Europe 2021 Photo Contest
- Share a picture of yourself with a toast during the Opening Ceremony – Tuesday, 6 July at 16:00 CEST on Twitter
- Tweet your photo using the #WoncaEU21 and #WoncaEUtoast hashtags
- Photos can include individuals, groups etc.*
- You can post as many photos as you like. Make sure your profile is set to public mode so that we are able to see your photos.
*The name of the person submitting the photo will be the name entered into the contest.
To be valid, all entries must be shared on Tuesday, 6 July 2021.
The winner will be announced on Twitter on Thursday, 8 July.
The prizes: The 3 best photos will win FREE Registration to the 27th WONCA Europe Conference in London!
The contest is open to all WONCA Europe 2021 delegates and speakers.
The winning photo will be selected by our committee of judges.
- By entering the contest, all participants agree, if necessary, to have their name and/or picture used for promotional purposes free of charge.
- By entering the contest, you attest to your eligibility as outlined in the contest rules and release WONCA Europe, NHG, and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers and employees, from all liability for any damage or loss arising from participation in this contest or from the awarding, acceptance or use of the prize.
- The prizes shall be accepted as is and may not be exchanged for an amount of money.
- WONCA Europe, NHG, and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers and employees, reserve the right to substitute a prize or prize component with another of comparable value.
- Refusal to accept the prize releases WONCA Europe, NHG, and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers and employees, of any liability and obligation toward the winner.
- WONCA Europe, NHG, and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers and employees, shall assume no liability whatsoever for any situation in which their inability to act results from an event or situation unforeseeable or beyond their control, including a strike, lockout or any other labour dispute at their location or the locations of the organizations and businesses whose services are used to hold this contest.
- By entering this contest, all participants agree to abide by the contest rules as stated above, including any amendment applied by WONCA Europe, NHG, and Kenes Group.
- The winners will be announced on Thursday, 8 July on Twitter. The winners should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to claim their prizes.